I've made dog collars and leads for both my own dogs and customers dogs for years, I made a few samples that i tested out until i came up with the final version as seen on the website. each collar is hand cut to size and the buckle is hand stitched in place, to make it strong and safe under pressure. the leads are also cut by hand from a single length of leather, looped then stitched together. in addition to the style shown on the website, I will happily quote on commissions for others in a range of widths and lengths to your precise requirements.
distinctive and beautiful, hand-made dog collars and leads in the finest quality vegetable tanned english leather. using traditional techniques to make individual collars and leads, each piece is strong and sturdy, with time the leather will polish to a beautiful lustre, ideal gifts for your best friend.
- available as small (up to 45cm), medium (up to 55cm) or large (up to 65cm and above)
- please state required length of collar
- lead is 105cm(l) x 2.25cm(w)
- quality british vegetable tanned leather
- linen thread
- brass or chrome buckles, rings and rivets
- please indicate your colour choice, collar length and whether brass or chrome fittings in the notes area when placing your order